We believe church should be a place where kids can learn, serve, and have a great time! Every Sunday, Bridgeview Kids features kid-friendly praise and worship, a safe and secure environment, and innovative and interactive teaching from a staff of caring children’s ministers.
Join us online for our Kid's service every Sunday at 10am at BVC Kids on You Tube.
KIDS MINISTRY RESUMES AUGUST 2ND FOR AGES 5 AND UNDER
We are so excited to resume our in-person Kids Ministry. Our leaders and teams have missed being with your child.
One of our values is to keep kids safe. We are committed to creating an environment that is healthy and safe for kids to learn and explore getting to know God in a real way. We want you to be aware that we have, along with our ongoing efforts, put into place some things that will help to achieve our goal in making Bridgeview Kids a great place to be.
Do I need to register my child?
At this time, we feel that pre-registration is not necessary, however that may change depending on mandates. You will, however, be able to pre-check in your child through the Planning Center Church Center App. Simply check-in through your mobile phone and when you arrive, use one of our scanners to scan your phone and your registration stickers will automatically print. This is a touch-free way to check in your family. We will also continue to offer hand sanitizer for those using our touch check-in system, as well as wiping down stations between each use.
Drop off and Pick up Procedures
You will notice down our hallway we now have “Lanes”. Please follow the directions to help with the flow of movement.
1) We ask that, if possible, one parent per household be chosen to drop off. This parent will also need to pick up. At no time can teenagers enter the hallway to pick up siblings or visit. The only teenagers allowed are those who are scheduled to serve.
2) Please do not linger in doorways or hallway for the sake of space. We will allow 8 families at a time to enter the hallway during drop off/pick up time. Feel free, after pick up, to visit in the outside foyer.
What will happen in our classrooms?
1) Kids (age 2 and up) will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the rooms.
2) We ask that no outside toys, snacks, or blankets be brought into the rooms (unless used for babies.)
3) If pacifiers and bottles are needed, please label those items with your child’s name.
4) Classes will have limited intermingling.
5) We will have gloves and masks available for use and we will monitor temperatures for all volunteers.
6) As always, any toy that has been in a child’s mouth will be placed in a “dirty toys” basket to be washed and sanitized.
7) Classrooms with seating will be spaced appropriately (including snack and craft times for younger kids.)
8) Snacks for toddlers will be individually wrapped. We offer goldfish and gluten free fruit snacks. Please let our volunteers know if your child cannot have our snack.
9) We will continue to wipe down and sanitize our toys, surfaces, door handles, light switches, bathrooms and furniture.
Bridgeview Kids will follow the church-wide guidelines for security to ensure all kids entering are safe.
There will be signs on our walls that will include safety reminders for our families and volunteers.
What should we do if we have been ill or have an ill family member that we have been exposed to?
If you or anyone in your family has been exposed to illness, have a cough/sneeze/fever within the past 24 hours, please join us online for our services.
Let’s work together to stay healthy!