Since the Coronavirus Pandemic began, the desire to be meeting back in our building has been, of course, our ultimate goal. Because the threat of sickness is still there, we're now in Phase 3 of our plan to fully re-open everything.
During Phase 3, we will be meeting back inside our building, still practicing safe social distancing. and returning to one 10am service with Kids Ministry age 5 and under available.
At this time, you do not need to reserve seating, if that changes we will update this page. We will continue to offer our services online at 10 am for the live-stream. Families will be asked to sit together during services.
Beginning August 2nd, we will go back to gathering for our 10am service with Kids Ministry for age 5 and under available.
How will this work?
We will continue to offering seating with 6 feet distancing. When you arrive, one of our amazing ushers will help you find your seats. Please continue to observe the 6 foot social distancing guidelines as well as the mask requirement so as to show honor to others (even if you are not) who may be concerned about getting sick and to keep others safe during this season. If you are not wearing a mask, we understand that you have a good reason to do so. Hand sanitizer stations and masks are available.
To do our best to curb anyone getting sick, we ask you exchange hugs and handshakes for waves.
Also, the lobby and common areas will be closed and we ask that bathrooms are reserved for 'emergency' purposes.
The doors will be propped open and our greeters will be holding welcome signs and doors, rather than shaking hands.
We will not distribute any bulletins.
There will be no coffee or donuts served at this time.
If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your elbow.
If you are sick, have a fever, or have been around someone with Covid-19, we ask that you stay home and watch online.
Following the service, you will be dismissed we ask that you make your way to one of our open areas for after service congregating, keeping in mind social distancing as you visit. After services we will properly clean and disinfect the space. Please see instructions for children's pick up below.
What are we doing to keep things clean?
We've got at team who will be cleaning seats, all the high-touch areas, and cleaning bathrooms before each service.
Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the building. We encourage their frequent use.
Drinking fountains will not be available for use.
Good news! We are working on preparing to get back to having Kid's Ministry age 5 and under beginning August 2nd.
Until then, we will continue to offer our family-style services for the rest of July. Kids will be offered an activity bag with the day's lesson, crayons, and other surprises as they come with their family to service. Our kids' team will continue to make lessons and content available weekly for our kids to learn and grow. There will be instructions in the activity bag on how to log on. You can see more about this below in FAQ's.
Do I need to register each time I want to attend a service?
We are not requiring online seating reservation at this time, however, seating availability is a first come-first serve basis. We will continue to monitor our attendance and if need be, go to online sign-ups.
New Mask Mandate
For those who wish to wear a mask and have forgotten one, we'll have some available for you at the door. Masks are required under Executive Order 20-81. If you are not wearing one, we trust that you have a good reason to do so. Please read the requirements and recommendations for the order here. Friends, we represent the love of Christ at all times. Whether you can wear a mask or not, please respect each other's options and ways of keeping themselves safe and healthy.
What if I choose to worship from home during this season?
No problem! Our services will continue to be broadcast online. You can find our live stream here.
How do I begin online giving?
Please use this easy link to set up a secured online account. You can also mail in your tithe (Bridgeview Church, 20500 County Rd. 11 NW, Big Lake, MN) or you may drop it at the office during office hours.
Our children's and youth ministry will still be able to minister to your children and youth through the posting of curriculum videos, online Bible Community Bible studies, and handouts that can be printed at home to do together. This will be posted on Sunday mornings and available all week long for you to use.
Please check our social media channels, website and emails to stay up to date
as we continue to prayerfully consider next steps.
- Will we have church on Sunday? We currently are offering in-person services at the church. We are offering two services to choose from, our 9am and 11am. We will still continue to have our service live-streamed at 9am (*note time change). Beginning August 2nd, we will be returning to our 10am, one-service format with Kids Ministry ages 5 and under available.
- What if I do not have internet? Please contact the church office (763-263-6274) and we will do our best to get you a copy of the audio message.
- Is the office still open? Yes, but office times are not always regular. Please call us first at 763-263-6274 to ensure we'll be here when you come.
- What if I need prayer, counsel, or to talk with someone? You can Facebook Messenger us, email, or call the office (763-263-6274). We're absolutely here to help if you need it!
- What is happening with Youth Ministry? Our in-person youth service meets every Wednesday at 6:30pm with guidelines in place for safe meetings. We will continue to live stream our services for those who wish to stay connected, but are unable to attend. We have some great summer activities planned. Stay connected to our Facebook page @bvcyth or on Instagram @bvcyth. If you would like to be a part of our parent email list and you are not already, please email Pastor Tyler at email@example.com.
- Children’s Ministry: Kids Ministry will begin in-person meeting on Sundya, August 2nd for ages 5 and under. Please see our FAQ's here. We will continue to offer our services online on our BVC Kids Youtube channel. Pastor Sterling will continue to provide video links that have been prepared for children. Sundays at 10am these links will be ready for kids to engage in. If you haven't connected to our BVC Kids Ministry group on Facebook, click here. If you have any questions, you can contact Pastor Sterling at firstname.lastname@example.org. For early childhood questions, contact Wendy at email@example.com.
- How are we helping the community? That has definitely not stopped during this time! We continue to give to many local, national, and world ministries. In addition, we are working on ways to connect with the community and serving. If you are willing to volunteer to help in some way, please sign up here.
- What about the building project? We are still moving forward. This week we have seen significant progress. Drive by and take a look. We will also post pictures and continue with our monthly emails for updates.
- Can I use the church to get together with people? Possibly, as long as it follows the guidelines of the CDC. Please submit a calendar request and we will be in touch with you.
- How long will this last for? At this time, each day is constantly changing. As soon as recommendations are lifted we will look into our next steps where the end goal is back to a full plate of services and activities for everyone.
1 Corinthians 15:58
"Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord."